Compassionate Legal Care… Proven Results
OVER $10,000,000 OBTAINED IN SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS FOR CLIENTS.
Don’t Hesitate To Ask For Workers’ Comp Benefits
- Repetitive trauma injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Falls from scaffolds, heavy equipment accidents and other construction worker injuries
- Herniated disks and other back injuries
- Auto accidents while driving company vehicles during work hours
- Mesothelioma, hepatitis B and other occupational illnesses
Are You Eligible For Even More Money?
Workers’ compensation is good, but it is limited. It doesn’t provide any money to reimburse you for your pain and suffering, for instance. In some situations, however, you can file a personal injury lawsuit in addition to a workers’ compensation claim. This can give you the ability to collect money for your pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you were injured by a third party (someone other than your employer or co-workers), you likely have a personal injury case. Here are a few examples: