What Clients Are Saying:
“Joe did an amazing job for me as my attorney. I was faced with a situation that was overwhelming and he made me feel comfortable. He did a great job protecting my rights. I highly recommend him to anyone.”
Why Choose Us?
At Massaro Law, we are proud to be the trusted choice for so many people in Greensburg and throughout the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania. Here are a few of the things clients appreciate about us:
- We care about you. You deserve to work with lawyers who will treat you with respect and empathy. You will find such advocates here. Our attorneys will work closely with you from day one until the final resolution of your case.
- We care about results. In one recent case, we recovered $5.1 million for the victim of a traumatic brain injury.* We have also obtained many other verdicts and settlements on behalf of injury victims. In criminal cases, we have won “not guilty” verdicts and reduced sentences for a number of clients.
- We have years of experience. Lead attorney Joe Massaro has been practicing law since 1998.
- We are local. We are proud to be a part of the local community, combining hometown service with big-city skill.
- We make it easier. We know how intimidating the legal arena can be, and we will take the stress off your shoulders. Let us carry the legal burden for you.
On behalf of injured parties, we have been successful in obtaining many settlements and verdicts
Traumatic Brain Injury (Minor) From Catastrophic Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident, Severe and Permanent Injuries
Wrongful Death, Industrial Accident (Case initially turned down by two other law firms)
Dog attack Causing Scarring and Infection, Medical Complications
Winner Of The Readers Choice Gold Award
Lead attorney Joe Massaro has been voted Best Attorney in Westmoreland County by the Readers of the Tribune-Review for 2017. He has also been honored with the reader choice bronze award in 2015 and 2016. He is a trusted choice to handle a wide array of legal matters.
Although the majority of our practice is focused on personal injury law, we also handle criminal law and DUI defense, estate planning and probate law, and business law.
Let’s Talk About Your Situation Today
*Prior results do not imply or guarantee a similar result in any other case.