Compassionate Legal Care… Proven Results
OVER $10,000,000 OBTAINED IN SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS FOR CLIENTS.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation
After a serious injury or the death of a loved one, you may not know where to turn or what to do next.
That’s why we’re here. At Massaro Law in Greensburg, we will be your advisers and champions throughout the process of filing a personal injury claim. Let us provide the clear guidance and forceful advocacy you need to make the most of your rights and pursue maximum compensation for your losses.
In one case, we recovered $5.1 million* for an individual who suffered a traumatic brain injury due to the negligence of another party.
Ready To Handle A Wide Array Of Cases
Although we are a small Pennsylvania law firm that provides personal attention to every client, we have the skill and resources to handle even the most complex types of personal injury cases. Let us assist you with any of the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Rollovers, rear-end collisions, drunk drivers, uninsured/underinsured drivers and more
- Bike and pedestrian accidents — Collisions between motor vehicles and bicyclists, joggers, walkers and others
- Dog bites/animal attacks — Compensation for scars, surgeries, psychological counseling and more
- Medical mistakes — Surgical errors, failure to diagnose cancer, prescription medication mistakes and other types of malpractice
- Loss of a loved one — Help filing a wrongful death claim after the loss of a family member
- Workplace injuries — Back injuries, brain injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, occupational illnesses and other work-related conditions
It Costs You Nothing To Learn About Your Options
If you think you may have a personal injury claim, stop wondering and find out. We encourage you to call our lawyers at 724-834-5500, or send us an email for a free case evaluation. Our attorneys will listen to your story and explain your rights and options. It costs you nothing, and you are under no obligation to hire us, so contact us today.
*Prior results do not imply or guarantee a similar result in any other case.