Compassionate Legal Care… Proven Results
OVER $7,000,000 OBTAINED IN SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS FOR CLIENTS.
Did A Medical Professional Abuse Your Trust?
We don’t expect medical professionals to be miracle workers. However, we do expect them to adhere to a certain standard of care. We trust that when we follow their advice, we will be helped, not harmed.
Unfortunately, not all medical professionals honor our trust. If you or a loved one was harmed by medical negligence, let Massaro Law stand up for you. From our headquarters in Greensburg, our lawyers can represent you anywhere in the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania. We take pride in offering the personal attention you deserve in every aspect of your case.
From Hospital Infections To Medication Mistakes, We Can Help
- Surgical errors — Surgeons have occasionally been known to amputate the wrong limb, leave objects behind in the operation site, fail to disinfect instruments and make other serious mistakes.
- Failure to diagnose or delayed diagnosis — If a radiologist fails to detect clear evidence of cancer, for example, he or she may decrease the patient’s chances of survival. At the very least, it may cost the patient unnecessary expense and suffering.
- Birth-related injuries — Negligence on the part of obstetricians and nurses can lead to cerebral palsy, Erb’s syndrome, brain damage, infant death, uterine rupture and other grievous consequences.
- Medication errors — A doctor may prescribe the wrong medication, a pharmacist may confuse prescriptions or other problems may arise through negligence or miscommunication.
- Nursing home negligence — Careless nursing home staff may allow dangerous bedsores to develop, ignore evidence of dehydration, fail to protect residents from falls and more.
What You Need To Prove In A Medical Malpractice Case
To prove medical malpractice and win your case, you must be able to establish that: